وظائف محاسبين بمؤسسة الحرمين
ABGAD HAWAZ Foundation
Enriching Education and Culture for Children
Job Title: Finance and Admin Coordinator
Location: Downtown – Cairo
Date of Joining: As soon as we meet the right candidate
Reporting to: Executive Director
Summary: ABGAD HAWAZ Foundation Enriching Education and Culture for Children” (AHF) works in raising the knowledge and awareness about Child Rights. AHF offers children learning opportunities that will enhance their skills and build their capacities through its core program “Community Learning and Dialogue Centre”. AHF is currently seeking to appoint a Finance and Admin Coordinator to perform the following duties:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be directly accountable for the financial book keeping and accounts of the organization.
- Manage the expense account and petty cash.
- Keep up-to-date databases showing the expenditure by AHF accounting code; Pro-actively inform the AHF management of over and/or under-spending fields.
- Closely monitor the activities of the expenditures of various projects.
- Participate in the purchase of assets, equipments and supplies according to the required procedures.
- Consolidate the expenditure of AHF and report the monthly cash flow versus budget to the Treasurer and Board of Trustees.
- Maintain professional relation and regular follow up with the bank.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors, through different means of communication, and refer to appropriate staff member.
- Supervise overall maintenance of the organization assets and premises.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports related to finance and admin department
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Perform general secretarial duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff files, office space, telephones, and office keys.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, personnel attendance and housekeeping.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, board and volunteers if needed.
- Assists in special events, such as fundraising activities and the relevant meeting.
- Be able to work autonomously,
- Behave responsibly and professionally
- Have a natural talent for planning and analysis, meticulous methods of working.
- Be open-minded and tolerant to diverse beneficiaries and different stakeholders.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills and experience dealing with people of all ages and
- Bachelor's in accounting.
- Fresh graduate with one-year experience.
- Average administrative experience.
- Attention to details.
- Has good financial reporting skills
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills.
How to apply:
Send your professional resume and two references to
Deadline to apply 01st July 2013